Leather & Lace: Trident Security Book 1 - Samantha Cole
  I was given this for an honest review.
This is a Private Security/ BDSM romance based novel. With a great story and a bit of mystery, the hot alpha males are all Ex-Seals and served together as part of a team. As they all retired from the Team they joined the security firm started by brothers Ian and Devon, the brothers also partnered up with their cousin to start up their own BDSM private and exclusive club. Writer Kristin meets Devon quite by chance while trying to get inspiration for her new book, she then meets him a second time while visiting the club for research purposes. This is a fairly fast paced story, there is BDSM content though nothing to hard core. There is an assassin for hire after the team though at first they are unaware of this, tension mounts as they try to find out why. The book is well written and flows through each chapter, each part or component of the story blending together. It is interesting and keeps your attention throughout, the romance builds slowly at first even though the sparks are there from the outset, but that's a good thing. A very enjoyable read and one that has me hooked on this group of guys, good job I have the next 2 already to start reading.