Dams - Esther E. Schmidt

Reviews > Dams

Dams by Esther E. Schmidt
Dams (Areion Fury MC #2)
by Esther E. Schmidt (Goodreads Author)
Wendy Hodges's review
Nov 13, 2015  ·  edit

it was amazing

This was an Arc copy for an honest review.
I don't know how the author does it but each book is better than the last, and that's hard because I loved the others in this tandem series. Both the Areion Fury series and the Broken Deeds series, run separately but also linked together by a family member, both series are hard-hitting covering some serious issues. You have violence, strong language, women being snatched or used as a barter. These are bikers so obviously you get the bikes and the lifestyle that comes with it, but this story in particular is much more than that. Dams falls hard and fast for Nerd, but she has major problems due to her father's treatment of her and her mother and her mothers death. He was also an Areion biker and wasn't nice in any way shape or form, so Dams has his work cut out to convince her he is nothing like that. Its not all heavy and dark, we get some really good light moments where you find yourself chuckling. It also leads the way for the start of the next story up in the series, Esther weaves a tale that keeps you reading gripping and holding you from start to finish and leaving you wanting more immediately. I have no hesitation in recommending these reads to anyone, even those that have never read an MC book before there is nothing not to like.