Wendy Hodges's Reviews > Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel

Release! by J.S. Scott
Release!: A Walker Brothers Novel (The Walker Brothers Book 1)
by J.S. Scott (Goodreads Author)
20353481
Wendy Hodges's review
Apr 13, 16  ·  edit

it was amazing
Read on April 12, 2016

First book in a new series for J.S. Scott and what a first it is, Eva is desperate about to lose her home, with no money left, no job either. Trace has worked hard continuing to build the business his father started, also trying to hang on to his two brothers who seem determined to distance themselves. When these two meet, you feel like its almost a homecoming. They click, both of them need each other in slightly different ways. I loved that both had their own strengths but also weaknesses, so it worked well that a weakness for him was a strength for her and vice versa. I connected with both these characters feeling their highs and lows as I was reading, a sign of a great author is when that happens. Getting involved in the story to the point it touches you, has you chuckling or crying, screaming or even getting aroused. This did it with me, I love to completely lose myself body and soul emersing all of me in my reading. I read until quite late because I just had to finish it before I went to sleep, I couldn't not.