5.0 out of 5 stars 16 · edit it was amazing Read on March 16, 17 Mar. 2016

Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Hawke: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) (Kindle Edition)
Hawke by Sawyer Bennett

Hawke (Cold Fury Hockey, #5)
by Sawyer Bennett (Goodreads Author)

20353481
Wendy Hodges's review
Mar 17, 16 · edit

it was amazing

Read on March 16, 2016

A great addition to the Cold Fury Series, a young love gone wrong Hawke not understanding why? years later fate intervenes. This really felt like real life, young couples not talking out a problem leading to years of uncertainty and misunderstanding. Vale is dealing with other things as well, with her Dad. I loved Hawke, you cant blame him for holding back a bit after all he didn't know what had happened. He just felt lost and heartbroken, never having got over the abrupt ending to their relationship. You don't get a lot of game play in this story, there are mentions of them and training but nothing more. This story is based more around Vale, Hawke and Dave (Vale's Dad) and the relationship between the three of them, its also about righting wrongs and understanding the whys. Its a nice smooth easy read, yes there are a few heavy topics involved as well but its not a deep or depressing book. Very enjoyable one to just sit down and relax into, forget about everything else and wallow in the story. It was a story I completely lost myself in and truly that's how I like my books most. Next up in the series is Max, and I cant wait. Well done Sawyer for another great book.