5.0 out of 5 stars 2016 Rating it was amazing Bookshelves read Edit Shelves Status Read from March 01 ..., 23 Mar. 2016

This review is from: The Second First Chance (Kindle Edition)
My Review

Format
Kindle Edition (edit)

Review

The Second First Chance by Blakely Bennett

This was an early copy given for an honest review.

Wendy's Review 5stars started 1/3/16-finished 3/3 16

This story covers a complex situation, one that I would think many would find hard.
I myself wouldn't, I would jump in feet first. But I am lucky I don't have a child to consider into the equation, Hubby and I have also known and been friends pretty much our whole lives. Knowing the mistakes our other relationships were, I wouldn't hesitate to make sure we carried on from our 13 year old first relationship and cut out the failed others that happened between that and getting back together at 17. To be given a chance to not only put right something that shouldn't have happened, but to start from a different time period to some would be a godsend. This book opens up that idea and flies, the love that Jaydan has for Callahan is just so strong. I feel almost blessed to have read this story, its sad, happy, joyful and loving. Its written with understanding and compassion, but also imagination and maybe gives some hope that this sort of chance is out there for the right couples. For those that find their soul mates. I loved this beautiful, powerful story, yes it made me cry but it also made me smile and it gave me HOPE! Thank you Blakely for a great and inspiring idea that you have turned into such an awesome tale, its one I want to remember for a long long time. (less)