Wendy Hodges's Reviews > Bullet Proof: A MacKenzie Family Novella

Bullet Proof by Avery Flynn
Bullet Proof: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family)
by Avery Flynn (Goodreads Author), Liliana Hart (Goodreads Author) (Introduction)
20353481
Wendy Hodges's review
Apr 09, 16  ·  edit

it was amazing
Read on April 08, 2016

I have loved the MacKenzie series since I read the very first book, this idea to invite some other well known authors to write their own versions of a MacKenzie story could have been a mistake. But of the 2 I have read so far it hasn't been, they are a very good addition to the others and well worth reading. They are not direct family, more like colleague's or former Seals who still have attachments to one or more members of the family. Each have their own unique story to tell, that keep you on the edge of your seat with the suspense and tension of whatever quest the characters are involved with trying to solve. Although none of these books are overly long they do have a lot packed into them so are worth buying and reading and each adds another dimension to the main series. Each of the invited authors have done a creditable job, making the characters believable and in some cases blending extremely well with members of the family and security firm, to the point you forget that its not Lilianna Hart that wrote it.