Wendy Hodges's Reviews > Rush: A MacKenzie Family Novella

Rush by Robin Covington
Rush: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family)
by Robin Covington (Goodreads Author), Liliana Hart (Goodreads Author) (Introduction)
20353481
Wendy Hodges's review
Apr 09, 16  ·  edit

it was amazing
Read on April 09, 2016

Another great addition to the Mackenzie family series, in this one the security firm need help to find and rescue a young girl who has been kidnapped. Rush is determined never to have anything to do with the girls father ever again, but she is a different matter entirely. One of the very few people in the world he cares about, and there is only one other person that can help him find her. Trouble is the second women is the one who got away and took his heart with her, its clear from the get-go that these two should be together. Its certainly not the sexual side of their relationship where the problems are, can they work together with the team to find the girl safe as well as work things out between themselves. I truly enjoyed this couple, the story is believable and there's enough suspense to keep it interesting. I loved how they sparked off each other knowing far more than they think they do about how each others minds work, the reactions to each other. Fantastic read, kept me glued to each page from start to finish.